This group came into existence few years ago mainly comprised of local bay area residents but not limited to any jurisdiction for promoting Baba Farid’s message of brother hood and humanity.
This Foundation, a non-profit organization, is dedicated to promoting the teaching and philosophy of Baba Farid. The foundation is committed through its volunteer efforts will try make a significant difference in our society.
The organization is willing to work and support any other group or organization who is serious about promoting the teaching of Baba Farid without any hesitation.
Here are some of our goals.
1. Celebrating Baba Farid’s Agman Purb in bay area coinciding with his arrival at Faridkot in month of September.
2. Propagating teaching of Baba Farid among younger generations through essay contest on life and biography of Baba Farid and other activities.
3. Spread the message of Baba Farid’s brotherhood through service of fellow men.
Here are some of his teachings:
1. Be Humble
2. Have Faith in & Pray to God
3. Service to Fellow Men
4. Honest Labor
5. Detachment from materialistic world
6. Show compassion to neediest and weaker.
7. Propagate equality, fraternity and liberty.
8. Break no one’s heart.
9. Be forgiving, patient, considerateand compassionate
10. Never forget Death under any circumstances.
11. Avoid all quarrelling.
12. Non-violence is the most beautiful ornament for peaceful life.